- On September 17, 2020, California enacted a law that makes it easier for certain employees to obtain workers' compensation benefits if they test positive for COVID-19 after working outside of their homes at their employers' direction. For general information about California Senate Bill 1159 click here.
- With fluctuating infection rates and conflicting official guidance, organizations will need to adapt quickly if they want to succeed in the post-Coronavirus landscape. The five ways the Coronavirus is reshaping HR and how departments can adapt to these new challenges can be found here.
- Explore how to enhance workplace culture and connectivity amid social distancing here.
- Americans are increasingly suffering from behavioral health issues during the pandemic, including mental health issues and substance abuse. This can have a disastrous impact on workplace productivity. For an article that provides tips on how to help employers support their employees during this challenging time, click here.
- This article explores how safety impacts an employer’s brand, reputation and recruiting efforts. Find out how to transparently highlight safety measures taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the workplace with current and prospective employees and the general public here.
- Click here to learn how to save on auto insurance.
- Prescription drugs can be expensive. For 10 ways to help lower your bills for pills click here.
- The presence of unemployment-related scams has grown in the wake of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. For information on current unemployment scams, and how employers can prepare to identify and respond to scam attempts, click here.
For more information on our upcoming events, please contact Diane