The law states that employers are responsible for these benefits. The employer is allowed to provide these benefits through insurance companies and workers’ compensation insurance coverage. The difference between insurance companies providing these benefits is service. Lack of service or slow service can cause an insured to pay higher premiums.
Programs Available Through Our Markets
- Guaranteed plans
- Deductible plans
- Retro plans
- Dividend plans
- Self-insured plans
- Offshore captives
Services Provided By Our Compensation Markets
- Accountability — all lost time claims will have a timely and complete investigation
- Contact — 24-hour contact is made with the injured worker and medical provider
- Loss Prevention Services — return to work programs, OSHA compliance consulting, on-site training, medical bill review
- Processing — expedient and high quality bill payments
- Industrial Hygiene Services — air sampling and noise monitoring
Goodman Venegas can write business in Michigan, the United States, or on an international basis. Our markets are Best-rated “A,” and are among the best in the industry.